We have a new registration tool to help our trainees register and sign up for the training. This new system will reduce any stress associated with signing up, paying for and/or committing to attending the training. We never take your sponsorship for granted and are thankful for your patience as we have worked on making these much needed improvements to grow the training and ensure Discovery’s long term success. With these changes, there are some things we need everyone to do as we make this transition a success. Below are the key points for new trainees and alumni to understand moving forward in the new system:
New & Current D1, D2, D3, Refocus, Relationship Trainees:
· Please go to www.discoverydallas.com and the click on Register in the upper right corner of the home page.
· Register for a new account (even if you already have one in the old system) this will ensure you are properly registered in the new data base.
· On the same page you created a new account, login into your new account with your email address & passcode. (As a suggestion your password could be the last four digits of your cell phone)
· Choose a Course (D1, D2, D3, Refocus or Relationship training.)
· Choose a Session (The date you wish to attend the training or your class number if you are returning to D2 or D3.)
· Select checkout and enter payment information (please note, Discovery from an administrative stand point no longer accepts partial payments or payments from multiple sources such as trainees and/or sponsors. Please make sure any financial arrangements if necessary between both parties are done before going online to register and come from one source)
· If you are attending D1, click on forms and fill out the D1 questionnaire and click ok at the very bottom on the page. (This form must be filled out in order to be officially be registered?)
·You will receive a welcome email with instructions on what to do and a receipt for your registration & payment.
· Please go to www.discoverydallas.com and then click on Register in the upper right corner of the home page.
· Create a NEW account (even if you already have one in the old system) this will insure you are properly notified for any sponsorship communications, donation receipts and general communications from Discovery. As your contact information changes, please go back in the system from time to time and keep it up-to-date. We always want to make sure we can all stay connected.
If you have any questions please contact Denise Mailey at the Discovery office 972-699-9500 with any questions you or your trainee might have.
Thank you for giving back the gift you were given. Please continue to pay it forward and help us change lives.